Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthdays and Happy Boy

This looks like a familiar Jared pose..




So how is everyone!!! I am so glad everyone seems to be good!!  Everyone is enjoying life and growing so much!!!  I love you all.  I just recieved a letter from my dear loving brother Ryan!! Thank you! ' Tu ese pilas hombre! Keep up the work and dedicate yourself to your studies.  Of course, a great source to help expand your knowledge, is studying the scriptures. I know it works strangly its a powerful tool, but I know it works!!

Happy birthday to those 2 wonderful people who raised a 'fuss bucket' wild, untamable kid, which is me, haha.  So new anouncements... I have never been so touched in my life and felt like I am in desperate need of change! MK your letter pierced my heart, what an unbelievable example that letter has sent straight to my heart, and raised the bar in so many ways. I realize I am still thinking for myself... I will do everything to devote for the work, my time is short!!! I am really going to become the people! Only in the sense that Ammon has said in the beginning of Alma. I mean, I know their lifestyle, how they converse, how they understand the gospel and how they apply it. I will also give every ounce of energy to understand the needs of the people, and apply every written doctrine they need to hear! There is just so much to improve on and 'what I find, I will fix.' I constantly have the Savior in mind and realize, '' What would he do for this person if he were
here?'' 


The area is great!!! People are listening!! I thank you all for your support. If you think that I only write the good parts of my mission....well ok i have been writing my entire mission!! I have trials people, but those trials are what make me write these happy letters! I am living in paradise spiritually, emotionally, and physically!! It sinks my soul knowing I cant pass all this joy to everyone!!! ahhhhh!!!

I love you all  with all my heart. I pray for each and everyone of you everyday and night. Thank you for your prayers, I feel them and and see them too physically!! I love you and will devote my time and strength to his work for his glory. Nothing is mine, I realize my nothingness and the simplicity of the work if I just give my life in his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment