I love you all!!!! Well, I am not going to lie I am really happppppppppppy I got 2 more packages with cheese! Yes and trial mix!!! So, our single mother who is amazing and just is soooooo spiritual is leaving. She told us she is leaving to her family as soon as possible, but she said. ''I am not leaving without my baptism here.'' She said she found her faith here and wants it to begin here. As her life is soon filled with the companionship of the Holy Ghost forever.
We have this member in our ward I just found out where he lives. I really am just in awe and completely speechless. This guy has no shoes. He walks a 5 hour dirt trail road that goes up a mountain range to go to church every Sunday. We passed by this guys house by bus and it took us 2 hours. This guy is a saint!!!! He glows. In fact, he gave one of the best prayers I have heard out here just last Sunday. We talked to him and just thank him for his wonderful example and his wonderful light. He lives in the poorest area of the Qeqchi people I have seen where we are. Our church starts at 8:30. Think how early he has to get up and walking on rocks, glass, sticks, barefoot. It makes me wonder. That is a powerful, spiritual, dedicated giant!
I want to say that I just say one of the coolest pictures I have seen on my mission. You all can look it up online. It’s of Daniel D.McArthur and the Shivwits Indians and baptizing 130 of that tribe! It is when Brigham young was the prophet. It’s a powerful picture!!! It just makes me think this is what I am doing I am with these kind of people and the Lord can us me in any way he wants. Even bring however many souls he wants into salvation! chaab'il! (good) I just have to follow Alma 26:22, and 26:27. I think those are the scriptures, but yes powerful stuff that is bestowed upon me. I am sooooo happy I am an instrument.
Life is good!!! My companion and I are getting along great and we are learning Qeqchi better and better each
day. I know, I know more Qeqchi than I do Spanish now. I extend my Quiche vocabulary a lot each day and right now I am in Mosiah 6 in the Lix Hu Laj Mormon. I read every day and plan to finish the Qeqchi Book of Mormon next change. I learn solo much reading it in this language, it breaks down the scripture very well. It is just incredible as it says in a certain scripture, ''God promises that they will dwell in the land'' in English. Well, in Qeqchi its similar but to me better. For example, it may say this in Qeqchi as that translation ''God will fulfill his offerings to them and in their abundance in their presence will remain in the land which they possess.'' It is soooo much fun to me learning this language and talking with the people. I am giving my all and trying to teach better and better, because I know it is what the Lord needs and he is testing me a lot. I know that he is manifesting his blessings upon me and I just have to bare these trials with patience. Yes, these trials I have been baring for 6 months now, but it is always getting better.
I love you all tell me how you all are?! I am healthy and happy and just in paradise and doing what the Lord wants. Everyone is getting married..... I just laugh and just think what the heck is going on!!!! They are sooo young!!!! Oh well, I know the blessings and the happiness of marriages. So, yes lucky they are. hahah
As for the translation of the title of this email. It means in the exact translation, ''I am doing it, giving my heart for this reason to know the Qeqchi as how he wants the God,'' That is exact translation and how they speak haha. However, it would make sense like this…”I am giving my all to learn Qeqchi it’s such a beautiful language I can’t express my happiness and joy I get from learning it.”
YOU LEARN: just a little.
X -AT-Tzol =xattzol =you learned. the x is the past tense the AT is the person and the tzol is for the verb tzolok which means 'learn' that is basic Qeqchi!!! YAAAYYY guess what..... Xattzol!!!
However, you can make this work from it xattzolq'iik= you learned all of a sudden.. hahah or xattzoleenk re =''you learned it carelessy'' hahah I love it. That’s some basic Qeqchi for ya.
Anyway, spiritually I am getting filled everyday!!! Just powerful lessons and just the Holy Ghost working through our lessons, WHAT A GREAT blessing this is in my life!! I Thank you all for your support. I love you all of you!! Nekexinra Chejunilex!!
We have this member in our ward I just found out where he lives. I really am just in awe and completely speechless. This guy has no shoes. He walks a 5 hour dirt trail road that goes up a mountain range to go to church every Sunday. We passed by this guys house by bus and it took us 2 hours. This guy is a saint!!!! He glows. In fact, he gave one of the best prayers I have heard out here just last Sunday. We talked to him and just thank him for his wonderful example and his wonderful light. He lives in the poorest area of the Qeqchi people I have seen where we are. Our church starts at 8:30. Think how early he has to get up and walking on rocks, glass, sticks, barefoot. It makes me wonder. That is a powerful, spiritual, dedicated giant!
I want to say that I just say one of the coolest pictures I have seen on my mission. You all can look it up online. It’s of Daniel D.McArthur and the Shivwits Indians and baptizing 130 of that tribe! It is when Brigham young was the prophet. It’s a powerful picture!!! It just makes me think this is what I am doing I am with these kind of people and the Lord can us me in any way he wants. Even bring however many souls he wants into salvation! chaab'il! (good) I just have to follow Alma 26:22, and 26:27. I think those are the scriptures, but yes powerful stuff that is bestowed upon me. I am sooooo happy I am an instrument.
Life is good!!! My companion and I are getting along great and we are learning Qeqchi better and better each
day. I know, I know more Qeqchi than I do Spanish now. I extend my Quiche vocabulary a lot each day and right now I am in Mosiah 6 in the Lix Hu Laj Mormon. I read every day and plan to finish the Qeqchi Book of Mormon next change. I learn solo much reading it in this language, it breaks down the scripture very well. It is just incredible as it says in a certain scripture, ''God promises that they will dwell in the land'' in English. Well, in Qeqchi its similar but to me better. For example, it may say this in Qeqchi as that translation ''God will fulfill his offerings to them and in their abundance in their presence will remain in the land which they possess.'' It is soooo much fun to me learning this language and talking with the people. I am giving my all and trying to teach better and better, because I know it is what the Lord needs and he is testing me a lot. I know that he is manifesting his blessings upon me and I just have to bare these trials with patience. Yes, these trials I have been baring for 6 months now, but it is always getting better.
I love you all tell me how you all are?! I am healthy and happy and just in paradise and doing what the Lord wants. Everyone is getting married..... I just laugh and just think what the heck is going on!!!! They are sooo young!!!! Oh well, I know the blessings and the happiness of marriages. So, yes lucky they are. hahah
As for the translation of the title of this email. It means in the exact translation, ''I am doing it, giving my heart for this reason to know the Qeqchi as how he wants the God,'' That is exact translation and how they speak haha. However, it would make sense like this…”I am giving my all to learn Qeqchi it’s such a beautiful language I can’t express my happiness and joy I get from learning it.”
YOU LEARN: just a little.
X -AT-Tzol =xattzol =you learned. the x is the past tense the AT is the person and the tzol is for the verb tzolok which means 'learn' that is basic Qeqchi!!! YAAAYYY guess what..... Xattzol!!!
However, you can make this work from it xattzolq'iik= you learned all of a sudden.. hahah or xattzoleenk re =''you learned it carelessy'' hahah I love it. That’s some basic Qeqchi for ya.
Anyway, spiritually I am getting filled everyday!!! Just powerful lessons and just the Holy Ghost working through our lessons, WHAT A GREAT blessing this is in my life!! I Thank you all for your support. I love you all of you!! Nekexinra Chejunilex!!
Elder Fadel

No comments:
Post a Comment