I want to mention a few funny things here....First, our investigators have servants or slaves if you will…and second WE JUST GOT A MICROWAVE and A BLENDER!!!
There are a lot of pictures of me, on Herman Torres' website!! Check it out!!!! You will love it and she is posting new pictures of us from the leadership training. A marvelous comment was said by our sweet President Torres. He has a book of the story of the Quiche people (translated in Spanish, he doesn’t know Quiche) in the book it mentions this by an Antigun Quiche man ''our land has been blessed and bestowed to us, ever since our fathers came from Jerusalem.....'' Unbelievable, what striking evidence of these people. What beauty this brings for the people here. Ever since our fathers came from Jerusalem.
Also, I will mention that my mission president bore a powerful testimony about tithing to us. He mentioned one of the blessings of tithing is physical and spiritual protection to our homes. He then showed us the Taylorsville fire that happened August 10, 2010. He showed us pictures of his house being divinely protected by this beautiful blessing. The fire happened right behind his house and moved toward his house, but his house stayed in perfect condition. The fire literally burned every inch surrounding his property, but did not touch his lawn which he rightfully owned, just the parts that he didn’t own by his blue print. Wow, you can see for yourselves. I encourage it.... I am a new missionary now because of this wonderful conference. I have learned how to truly love these people more than I have ever before. I am giving my all for these people. These last three days have taught me the great ways the Lord works through missionaries and I am so glad I am part of it.
I love you all and just want to say, you all are in my prayers. I have to leave, because the power has gone out. So, I had to retype this. It will probably go out again. Thanks for your testimonies, those heartfelt letters and photos I truly enjoy them :) MOM be careful on your bike!!!!!!!!
I am happy, that my parkour videos are still doing their thing too haha.. YES!!!!
I love you all and just want to say, you all are in my prayers. I have to leave, because the power has gone out. So, I had to retype this. It will probably go out again. Thanks for your testimonies, those heartfelt letters and photos I truly enjoy them :) MOM be careful on your bike!!!!!!!!
I am happy, that my parkour videos are still doing their thing too haha.. YES!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment