Monday, October 11, 2010

Videos and Pictures!

Journey through the trees...

This family is trying to say ''What the freak.'' Haha it is sooooo
funny!!! 

Me mooing at a cow and it mooing back at me!!!

This video is of me dancing with this amazing old man! He is a
member and we are trying to get him to go to the temple!!




The top picture with the family is a family we are trying to get baptized. 

Pictures of amazing members..I taught them the ''thumbs up.''  This is an amazing family that washes our clothes. I think they may also drop fleas in my clothes.  Strangely, my companion does not get fleas but I do....



Being weird, with my hair crazy!

Meditating in the Mountains of Japan with bamboo flying out of the ground!

The Q'eqchi's speciality is to weave their clothes! She is amazing and is one of our investigators!!

I have been so good. I have a lot of photos just for this week, that I want all of you to enjoy haha. PS I GOT 2 PACKAGES YES!!! I am soooooooooo happy, thank you!!!  Not the shoes or socks, but I AM SOOOOO GIGGLE SMIGGLES!! The family photos and baby photos were by far the best part!!!!  

Oh, I have fleas....once again hahaha.  I have bites all over my legs and now they are moving toward my torso…so, for my Halloween package please send flea collars, if you would please. The fleas don’t bother me, just the itching at times.

I don’t have an oven, but we just got a microwave......and we have a stove! Yes, maybe some Hamburger Helper - Beef Stroganoff. I emailed that return missionary to send the photo card, so he should!!!!

We worked really hard last week, but sadly no results, no new investigators. Neither progressing... awww its tough, but I have faith WE WILL COMPLETE THESE GOALS!!!

So, how has everyone else been? I am so happy you sent shaving cream. It came just in time. I was shaving with just water for the past week and my face got destroyed! We had our Fast Sunday yesterday.  That was very great, I am very glad I could fast for our investigators and the needs of this branch. I will have to write the newsletter thing next week I am sorry!

I just bought a huge Q'eqchi dictionary that is only in Q'eqchi. All the definitions are explained in Q'eqchi - 9,000 words. It even describes ancient stories relating to some words with historical backgrounds and where they originated.  Also, how they are used and wow it is incredible!! I love it so much; it explains so many cool things in this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment