Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week 37

So, my typing may be very horrible, because this keyboard is like typing on glued keys. It hurts!!!

Well I will state our very sad problems that are in this ward.  First off, we have some ex-members who have started their very own apostate church that involves screaming at the top of their lungs saying, ”I am happy, I am happy!”  It’s sad!!! Plus, our area won’t progress, because of members (well now ex) are living in polygamy. Also, our investigators know about it and know it is wrong. So, they are avoiding the commitments we make with them! Nooo!

We have a very special family we are working with. The father Aldolfo, his wife Gloria and the two cute kids are Henry and Wily.  Please have them in your prayers. They are progressing very well!!

I just got done with an interview with President Torres, my mission president!!  It was incredible, he told me this is where God needed me.

I know I have made a drastic change in my life for the best. I know the Lord has been blessing me. He has exposed my weaknesses and my strengths, but the best part is that he is developing
my weaknesses to be some of my strengths. This church has pierced the hearts of many I have seen.  I have seen tears of happiness, tears from the moment Christ’s love enters the hearts of these lost sheep. I have declared and testified of the power of the priesthood and have forgotten what I have said because the spirit was speaking in place of me. The things I have experienced and am experiencing is true conversion. For all my desires are to SERVE! Nothing else. When I have
a very selfish thought, I apologize, I have learned the antidote for pride and am applying it with all sources of energy and I can always do better, ALWAYS. I am growing and want to grow. So, I can reach that 2nd comforter (read that talk.) There is so much we have, that we will soon need to give up. Why not just give it up now. If sooner than later, we will grow faster if we give up the worldly things now!

I truly appreciate your emails. You are always in my prayers!!! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment