I would like to begin with a great thought.... I LOVE YOU ALL.
This past year has truly been the greatest life changing experience. Simply for the positive - as submitting to the will of God and truly seeking for his help everyday. I am truly grateful for these hardships that really have been placed in my life at certain times to test and respond properly to such accounts. I know that they were placed before me at exactly the right time. I am thankful for no water right now. Though 4 weeks, I am grateful I have been placed with these difficulties. I am trying my hardest to fulfill my duty and complete as my Father in Heaven wants. I could in no way be here if it were not for the atonement of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I love him. I cherish his words and his life. I know I can apply him in my life, in more than just one way. This I testify to you all. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Happy new year! it is my goal this year to follow him more than I have ever before.
Group Picture at the CCM
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment