Enjoying Christmas with Elder Gonzalez
So happy!
Darling kids!
I had such a great time talking to you! It is really funny, because I had to think really hard about how to compliment things. I used, ''awesome'' a lot. Hahaha, that is funny, because I would just usually say, ESO! Us missionaries speak ‘Spanglisheqchi.' So, we mix all the languages together. I had a hard time trying to just slap in the positive comment like, ''That is grand!!!'' or ''Wow, that is great!'' haha. I felt the great love you all had for me.
What a great experience that was! We are still praying hard for Carlos Yaat Caal to progress and to conquer the challenges and temptations of
the adversary. Also, that he may truly have the desires to follow Christ.
Sorry this letter may be short I am helping an elder learn how to write his family on the internet. He doesn’t know how a computer works….kind of like you mom haha just kidding!
I love you and I thank you all for you words and letters!!

No comments:
Post a Comment