That phone call was absolutely perfect!! Everyone sounds wonderful. I am impressed by the spirit I could feel from everyone of you. I can look at this great unity in this family of ours. For example take a piece of string for example, if we took it by each end and we pulled do you think it would be easy to break? Now take a full woven sheet filled with many little strings, would it be as easy to ripped or break? That is how I feel about our family. I know by this foundation in which we are built upon, we are amazingly blessed. If someone being the lonesome string gets weak and is about to be ripped, we weave them back up. Then we have the beautiful fine work finished displaying its desired outcome. I have to thank my grandmothers for staying firm in the gospel. Living it and baring those trails. I need to thank Poodle for sharing her testimony and the importance of the temple in her difficult time. Grandma Bea and her trials as well - enduring the lifetime of a solitary being. My thanks goes to them for them creating the foundation of the two special people who helped form The Fadel/Gore Family. I felt the great impression of the spirit speaking with each and every one of you. Ryan, Lindsey and Jimmy…I felt the great support from each and every one of you too. Ryan thank you for your advice I will apply more personal experiences into the lessons.
I know I spoke a lot about the temple. It is because I haven't been for a whole year and seeing how it has made the worlds difference in receiving the Lords personal counsel to me to apply to the people. Now I want to challenge all of you, that every one of you can go to the temple this week, and after that experience, write somewhere if you feel it is necessary to go the following week, then, continue the next time, then the next.
I will be looking forward to hearing from those who managed to go to the temple this week and sharing their thoughts and feelings. I will share mine. I was impressed as I felt the need to do more service. I need to really serve everyone more. I think the person I need to focus on most is my companion. I love him. I look up to him and he is just such a spiritual giant. I need to dedicate this time to him and the elders in the zone. I felt the greatest peace come over me as God supplied with this response. I really want to share that I only have 9 months left, yet I have so much to do. I promise that I will endure. I don't even look at the time. I am not worried about it. I just know that I have much to do. I know that much is expected.
I love you family with all my heart and Happy Mother’s Day to the mothers!

No comments:
Post a Comment