Picture of caves that we went to on p-day as a zone. It was incredibly fun and I was careful of course!
This pot of red juice is my favorite food here!!! It is just fat melted fat from the cow and they throw in spices. I love it so much!!!! In q'eqchi its called Ya'al. I absolutely go crazy for it!
Elder Fadel and Elder Turek
This is my new companion. He is really cool and very obedient!
Family and friends I have great news, I am staying in Chicojl! I got a new companion who is from El Salador and he is even in my same group haha! I am really happy!! :)) He was in the capital for 8 months speaking only Spanish....so now he needs to learn Q'eqchi. This week was good. I decided to go out finding families. I am going to continue passing by every house, because we still haven't done that. So, it will be great to see this area progress. My Spanish is improving, for having to only speak Spanish and Q'eqchi' haha. It's fun, just throwing english to the curb for a while.
Love you and am soo happy you all received my card. Please enjoy them. I am very happy to be working where I am and everything is just great. I have felt a huge increase spiritually this last week, because I have been relying on my Savior more than ever. I was pretty nervous and frustrated trying to find out what I need to do to help this branch. I am relying on my Savior, and I humbly ask for your help to, if you could, please pray for these people. I have been reading in Alma again and I have found the most inspiring verses. It is exactly I need in my area and I am really excited to apply it into the work. I hope this district just rocks this change with baptisms!!!! We will, I am very sure of it!!!
I love you all and please take care!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment