I HAD A GRAND BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I ate a lot of cow fat in a bowl! Look at the first photo that I sent in
this email!!! Look closely at the rim of my mouth.... just red fat! Hahah I love that stuff! That family that helped cook the food is amazing!!! I love my LIFE!!!!! The Utes shirt is awesome and the gloves!!!
I ate all those microwavable cakes…FAVORITE!!! We don’t have an oven, so I am just going to eat the rice crispies as cereal with marshmallows. Thank you! I am set on peanut butter thank you. Everything in there is just awesome! Lehi's dream and Joseph Smith story, every lesson with the Joseph Smith display the people love it!!!
This has been a hard change. The past month we have just been looking and looking for people.We have contacted more than 250 people than last month, but they just won’t progress. Only a few have progressed a
bit. They are all so hard hearted and are set in their church. Even after explaining,''Jesus himself said your church isn’t the true church, pray to see if what we share is true.'' They sometimes respond, ''Well we know it’s true, as well as ours. We were baptized in ours and can’t move.'' I know what you all may be thinking. I could keep sharing more and more doctrine with them However, they just don’t get it......ughh. We have been trying hard really hard, but we haven’t found what to do. Yes, missionary work is much more than contacting houses. That is a way, but there are better ways. Our branch won’t help us with referrals or anything in that manner, we just made a new program where members finally have schedules to go out with us. I am not discouraged I am just pushing to preach the truth and repentance to the people, to improve as a servant of God and just to help these people!!!
I have not received the shoes or the box thingy, hahah. The other pair of shoes that I have are dying and well...... just are falling apart so I hope I shall receive them quite soon. ¡¡Ojalá que VENGA!! Well, I just want to say to you all I am just loving the food that you all have given me haha, I love them!!!! Thank you all for the photos you just emailed me. I love those and the bear kissing Ryan's face on his birthday. I did notice he received his wonderful ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins…standard for a Fadel birthday! haha. You all look so dandy. Mom has lightened her hair! Ryan is just laughing and looking as Ryan does. Lindsey and Jimmy are just too cute and Dad is just a stud working his daily shifts busting up sells!!
I am learning Spanish, yes. Qeqchi is still my favorite language to speak!! However, I have dedicated my studies solely on Spanish this change!! So, hopefully I will be great at Spanish too, I can’t wait to speak to you all that is going to be so weird for Christmas!!!! You will all laugh hearing Qeqchi it sounds like HEBREW as a lot of people say. It feels like it’s only been 2 months since I talked to you on Mother’s day. WOW time is flying..... scary!!! Well, I am doing great but the area needs help.
Love Elder Jared Fadel
Laj Yak
this email!!! Look closely at the rim of my mouth.... just red fat! Hahah I love that stuff! That family that helped cook the food is amazing!!! I love my LIFE!!!!! The Utes shirt is awesome and the gloves!!!
I ate all those microwavable cakes…FAVORITE!!! We don’t have an oven, so I am just going to eat the rice crispies as cereal with marshmallows. Thank you! I am set on peanut butter thank you. Everything in there is just awesome! Lehi's dream and Joseph Smith story, every lesson with the Joseph Smith display the people love it!!!
This has been a hard change. The past month we have just been looking and looking for people.We have contacted more than 250 people than last month, but they just won’t progress. Only a few have progressed a
bit. They are all so hard hearted and are set in their church. Even after explaining,''Jesus himself said your church isn’t the true church, pray to see if what we share is true.'' They sometimes respond, ''Well we know it’s true, as well as ours. We were baptized in ours and can’t move.'' I know what you all may be thinking. I could keep sharing more and more doctrine with them However, they just don’t get it......ughh. We have been trying hard really hard, but we haven’t found what to do. Yes, missionary work is much more than contacting houses. That is a way, but there are better ways. Our branch won’t help us with referrals or anything in that manner, we just made a new program where members finally have schedules to go out with us. I am not discouraged I am just pushing to preach the truth and repentance to the people, to improve as a servant of God and just to help these people!!!
I have not received the shoes or the box thingy, hahah. The other pair of shoes that I have are dying and well...... just are falling apart so I hope I shall receive them quite soon. ¡¡Ojalá que VENGA!! Well, I just want to say to you all I am just loving the food that you all have given me haha, I love them!!!! Thank you all for the photos you just emailed me. I love those and the bear kissing Ryan's face on his birthday. I did notice he received his wonderful ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins…standard for a Fadel birthday! haha. You all look so dandy. Mom has lightened her hair! Ryan is just laughing and looking as Ryan does. Lindsey and Jimmy are just too cute and Dad is just a stud working his daily shifts busting up sells!!
I am learning Spanish, yes. Qeqchi is still my favorite language to speak!! However, I have dedicated my studies solely on Spanish this change!! So, hopefully I will be great at Spanish too, I can’t wait to speak to you all that is going to be so weird for Christmas!!!! You will all laugh hearing Qeqchi it sounds like HEBREW as a lot of people say. It feels like it’s only been 2 months since I talked to you on Mother’s day. WOW time is flying..... scary!!! Well, I am doing great but the area needs help.
Love Elder Jared Fadel
Laj Yak

No comments:
Post a Comment