amazing!!! We are still trying to work with Carlos Pop and Erlinda and Victoria, i would humbly ask you all if you could keep them in your prayers!
So, yes we still don't have water, but let's look at the bright side - Lindsey is having a cute baby!!!! Mom's reaction was priceless!!!! I LOVED WATCHING THAT VIDEO!!! Wow, you all are just the greatest family!! Hey guess what..... don't freak out mom... but this is just to put another image in what is going on...as I have mentioned, we don't have water. Well we did have a bucket full to last us a WHOLE WEEK!!! We have to purify it and drink it, but not enough to clean dishes, shower,or shave. Then a great thing happened. It rained one day and after that we had some maintenance men come to paint the water storage. (We didn't receive very much water) and guess what...... they painted the only remaining water!!!! So, we have a huge problem in Chicojl, we will have to flush out that water and then hope for rain, because it has paint in the storage. No fear though, we are fixing this problem and Zone Leaders are on it. Haha - Not a problem - don't cry mom!!!! I love these mountains they are my life! The people here are my life too!!!!! Especially, this beautiful language!!!!
Write QUESTIONS you so wish to ask me when you all call me and I will do the same!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Everyone I love you all and I am still waiting on opening those packages, but I will!
By the way, I don't have a change, I am staying in Chicojl with Elder Gonzalez again!!!! I am happy I get to watch Carlos get baptized and the others who are progressing!!! Keep this area in your prayers, this is truly one hard area!!!!!
I keep thanking the Lord for my trials and for my responsibilities!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! MORE happiness!!! I am soooooo excited to talk to you all!!! Please enjoy your Christmas everyone, I truly have you all in my heart and am very excited to continue in the work of the Lord. It is getting very close to a year mark.... which freaks me out even more. (Don't get trunky mom.) haha
At this Christmas time I truly have the feeling of putting Christ in all that makes this Christmas special!! My dreams are all for you all to have just the most incredible white Christmas ever!!! I love my trials and learn from them all. I may have mentioned this, but, ''For every problem there is a spiritual remedy.'' - Tad R. Callister of the Seventy. (Who also wrote the Infinite Atonement!!! Incredible book!!!) I live by this from what I have just been experiencing and i truly testify of it!!!
I love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment