Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 58

Well I just received such a shocker in my new area haha. I was called to another area in the city, and called as a zone leader. I am in the capital in the Zone Atlantico. My companion is Elder Guerra, he is from El Salvador and has served 20 months in the mission. He is a very relaxed elder. He works hard, is fun and we get along well. Our zone has 24 elders 12 areas ALSO!!! I have my dear old Bountiful friend in my zone, Elder Jeff Goodwin!!!!! I hung out with him today for p-day! I love him!!

Elder Taco is staying in El Roble. He will see many baptisms this change, I have no doubt!!!! Right now we have a family with dates for baptism in April. We are seeing many people interested. I am very excited for this area and will seek for the reason I have been called here.

Lindsey, happy birthday!!! You are incredible; I miss you.  Ryan what are you doing!? Are you dating?!? Grandma returned from Disneyland, that is the greatest thing in the world! On my last day with Elder Taco I finished the Book of Mormon again. So, I am going to read the New Testament now. I have felt great comfort with the Spirit lately with better understanding of the whisperings. I have the constant feeling of it guiding me. I just love how I am guided.

I read some amazing doctrine the other day!!!! Read this talk called, ''Making your Calling and Election Sure.'' It relates to 2 Peter. It is amazing doctrine!!!! I know I shouldn’t feast on that stuff on my mission, but I thought you all would like it. I feel really confident with the scriptures and my knowledge with them but DAD seriously how do you have such an amazing gift!!!?? I would love to acquire that!! I am reading and studying. I am trying even trying new methods of studying and well, it helps.

I am confident that we will see great success this change and I know without a doubt that we will work diligently each day in our area.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Elder Jared D. Fadel

No comments:

Post a Comment