With Elder Goodwin
This is 'DEE DINOSAUR.' As you can see below Jared had one exactly like it when he was little. He LOVED it and took it everywhere. Jared is loving that about 15 years later an investigator has one too! Pretty funny!
YEA!!!! I am soooooo excited for General Conference!! I have a busy week ahead. We have zone leader council with the President. Then, we have to go make a contract to a house for one of the areas in the zone and prepare others. I just love working. We have found many families this last week!!!! WOOOO!!! Well the Perez family is progressing and seeking to see if God really wants them to be baptized. Marlon who is19 years old he is seeking for the counsel of God as well for baptism. The new families we found are named. Family Rico, the father is a body builder and we were lifting weights together it was fun hahaha, but wow he is so ripped!!!! The family Rico is a brand new family they just had their child a few months ago. We taught them the beautiful plan of happiness. Also, we taught this other new family the family Flores. They are also a new family. I love teaching families; there is always a beautiful spark to the lessons. We will be seeing baptisms this change!! I am super excited!!!!! YAY!!!!
I am doing great! I am also using new ways of studying just to mix it up a bit. I take some random questions like ''After each dispensation, how did the new prophets receive their authority?? By whose hands did they receive??'’ I am also creating fun activities for the investigators!! I am bring the creative side back!!!! I am still studying Q'eqchi' don’t worry. That is ONLY MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE!!!! haha
I have a goal, I am going to start playing piano for the ward here in Llano Largo 2 - that is my area. I am practicing piano little by little. I am getting a lot better, even though I have little time to practice. I can play a bunch hymns!! I love it!!!
I love you all!!!! THANK YOU ALL for your prayers for me, I truly need them!!!!!!!!
I am doing great! I am also using new ways of studying just to mix it up a bit. I take some random questions like ''After each dispensation, how did the new prophets receive their authority?? By whose hands did they receive??'’ I am also creating fun activities for the investigators!! I am bring the creative side back!!!! I am still studying Q'eqchi' don’t worry. That is ONLY MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE!!!! haha
I have a goal, I am going to start playing piano for the ward here in Llano Largo 2 - that is my area. I am practicing piano little by little. I am getting a lot better, even though I have little time to practice. I can play a bunch hymns!! I love it!!!
I love you all!!!! THANK YOU ALL for your prayers for me, I truly need them!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment