Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week 79




This week has been just outstanding and RAWRtastic!!! Well hey my interview with president was just wonderful.  He helped me with great advice and I am just super, super happy!!! President is just so loving, gives great counsel and just hugs us after the interviews. I love that. Also Sister Watts, reminds me TOO MUCH of mom haha. I just feel her love for us as if we were her children. I love that.

This conference was really special, I haven't written so many spiritual notes like this in a while. The meeting was just filled with inspiration and revelation. President has his VISION HIGH!!! I mean I know that his vision is changing the mission. I know without a doubt that if WE missionaries don't doubt this revelation that President has received, we will make it real and I know it will come to pass. He sees this. A BAPTISM, IN EACH AREA, EVERY WEEK.  I can't deny him and I will never deny him. I know this is his divine communication with our Creator. I would like to say, immediately after the  conference miracles began to happen. Members started coming up to us and saying, ''Hey my daughter needs to be baptized and she has 9 to 10 years of age,' or ' Hey, this young man is visiting our church, you should go speak with him.'' After these, great news - we have now lined up 3 baptisms for the following 3 weeks!!! Speaking of miracles!! Sister Watts mentioned ''Obedience brings blessings, when exact obedience brings miracles.'' I love that and that is my headline and I know that to be true. I have strived for 18 months and am going to be 100% obedient. What peace and happiness it brings to know I won't have any regrets with respect to obedience. Sister Zonya will be baptized Saturday she is a 9 year old girl. She really is the most ready 9 year old I have ever seen!

That politician that I contacted in the small restaurant of my 2 converts came up to me randomly in the street, and said, ''I am going to go to your church and listen there.'' I quickly responded, ''That is wonderful, we would love to have you there.'' I found out that he currently attends the Nazarena Church and just told me about his interests to come see our church. He then invited us to go visit him this Wednesday.  We will see how that goes!!


Some pictures here are of my companion and I. Then of our district activity today, exploring a cave that goes for hours and hours into the earth!!! It goes for Miles!!! Then there are 2 young men that did divisions with me in Se' Ululu'. Again, it is the small village that is about an hour of straight hiking thigh burning and white shirt soaking. It was amazing that it is my 4th time going.  Now I can just run up there haha. I absolutely love that place.  We began our journey at 3 and got there at 4.  We taught one family who was a reference. They really want to enter into the church and they accepted baptism. They just have challenges.  He likes to drink and she is dealing with divorce from another man, UGHH, sad.

Sorry I have to go. Just want to say I am safe and that cave today was amazing!! We were SAFE!! Though we had to crawl on our belly for a few parts, wow!!! Scary and those who have claustrophobia….. well haha imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment