Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Week 97

That was wonderful talking to you all!!! I had just the best conversations with you all!! You sound so happy, healthy and well in some peoples cases drunk due to the drugs (pain killers). After that phone call I was just really excited and reflected on dad's words ''sprint to the finish''. Well I don't know a better way. I have seen too many who go home jogging or merely sweating. I have the goal to go home on what I quote from president Torres, ''Go home on a stretcher.'' I'll do it!!!!!!! I will work like a dinosaur running on a slipping slide!!! Despite mom speaking about home and counting the days. I don't have that in mind. I am still at sea with my nets casted. I am not calling it a night and reeling back a little the fishing line. NOOO I am seeking that divine direction as mentioned in St. John 21 4-6, I won’t make the mistake as in verse 3. I will have the Lord at my side. For I know what I would lose if I merely crossed the finish with a lazy pace. I can't lose the race. I am determined and will demonstrate my ''full potential'' of all I have learned --as Jimmy said-- to the Lord. If you don't see me on a stretcher I have failed, hahaha now mom I am just kidding about that, however you need to understand what I am trying to get across. I have a feeling that the last sprint is the most remembered part of the mission. I could be very wrong in saying that. However my thoughts are to MAKE the last sprint the most remembered part of the mission.

You all are just the best choice relatives and family members anyone could ever ask for!!!! I love each and every one of you. I truly wish I could tell you how much I do. However my weakness of words holds me back, so I’ll have to show you all one day,,, well to be honest not even that will do haha. RAWR!!! You are all so blessed and just express great enthusiasm for your lives. The most bizarre part about the phone call was speaking to Macy!!! I haven't even seen that Beautiful Creature yet!!!! I have in photos but that’s just like seeing paintings of Christ and imagining him live. It is not sufficient. I know that we will have changes next week. I am positive that my companion or I will leave the Teleman. I just don't know. I am excited to know where, however I am doing my part here in Teleman. The investigators are doing........more or less....... For example right after the phone call with you all my companion and I ate very little so we could go out and work, I just grabbed a bowl of FRUIT LOOPS (yes I have that!!!!) and some food from the package you all gave me. (Which I absolutely am sooooooooooooo grateful for!!! Thank you!!) After that we went searching for new investigators. We had the plan on presenting a lesson about Christmas so they would let us in their homes. Well for some odd reason we must have taken a wrong path because no one wanted to hear us. After a few hours we went to some of our appointments with our investigators and right when we hike to their house and howl B'aaaaannuuuu, no one answers, or some little kid comes from the house and says ''maa'ani wan!!!!!'' (no one is home!!!) Well then we hike back down to our plan C, haha at 5 o clock we planned a wonderful lesson with S and his wife. Where they would come to President Walter's home to watch 'Joy to the World' and receive presents that we got for the family of church documents—The Family: Proclamation to the World, and The Living Christ, and an issue of the Liahona---., we called them the day before and he was excited. 5 o clock came round and we arrived at President’s house, waited..... waited...... and waited...... well you know how that goes, haha. He didn't show up. SAD Sis our best investigator. So we just kept the gift for a later occasion. Then we taught President and his family and then some inactives down the street. That was my Christmas Day.

The other investigators are there...... we pray that they progress, just as of right now; they don’t seem to do their part. The investigator with the shot leg, has not healed and that has been for moooonths!! Poor guy really it is sooooooooo sad!!

Well what kind of gifts did you all receive???? Please let me know!! All my gifts were super fun!!!!

I am currently finishing The book of Mormon in Spanish, Moroni 7, I will finish it today I think. I will have accomplished one of my mission goals as to read the Book of Mormon in all 3 languages during my 2 years. Lax Hu laj Mormon and El Libro de Mormòn. I still have to say the Q'eqchi' has just got my heart, I love Spanish soooooooooo much too!!! It is such a fun language, but when I get studying in school and hanging around you Ryan Fadel, the Spanish will be getting even more love haha.

Think of your new year goals all of you!!! Have you completed this year's goals?? If not why not?? Think and analyze!!! I am going to create mine!!!! I have a lot to analyze and change, I will admit I didn't complete all of mine. I will want to hear from all of you your goals, the non personal ones. If you want to share with me please do I’d love to hear them!!! GOALS!!!! They are the best!!!!

Family I love you and don't worry I am doing great!!!!! I am happy and excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment