I have loved every second of this transfer. I have truly learned amazing things, attributes and seeing really how the Lord has changed me. I am so grateful for the Lord paving me the way, blessing me, changing me for the better. I am receiving many blessings that are helping the lives of many people. Through the obedience, I have seen the Perez family accept the goal of baptism in their lives. As well as seeing many souls hunger for the spirit and the truth. I loved every single minute of this change.
This change is coming to a close. I am pretty sure I will be letting you know about the next transfer soon. Family this week was amazing!! I get to talk to you all so soon!!!!! AHHHH!!! I feel sad because our President Torres is leaving. He has helped me so much! I know that the next president is going to be amazing too though! I am really excited, I just saw a picture of him!!
So, mom those packages had sooo much candy in them!!!! Haha my companion and I loved them, BUT my poor teeth probably say different!
I love you all.
AJ Yak (PS I am practicing q'eqchi' don't worry!!! Even though it has been a while since I have spoken it. I am not losing it! It is the best!!!) MY MISSION IS PERFECT, I LOVE LIFE!!
This change is coming to a close. I am pretty sure I will be letting you know about the next transfer soon. Family this week was amazing!! I get to talk to you all so soon!!!!! AHHHH!!! I feel sad because our President Torres is leaving. He has helped me so much! I know that the next president is going to be amazing too though! I am really excited, I just saw a picture of him!!
So, mom those packages had sooo much candy in them!!!! Haha my companion and I loved them, BUT my poor teeth probably say different!
I love you all.
AJ Yak (PS I am practicing q'eqchi' don't worry!!! Even though it has been a while since I have spoken it. I am not losing it! It is the best!!!) MY MISSION IS PERFECT, I LOVE LIFE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment