Family you all looked like you had an amazing Easter!!! THE LITTLE GIRLS HAVE CHANGED!!!!! THEY ARE HUGE!!!!!! Also, that food looked incredible! As far as my transfer, I still don't know where I am going, but I will find out Wednesday when we have change conference. I am excited, but I have no idea where I am going!!!! We have baptisms set for Tono, melvin, Alejandra, and Alicia. They all will be baptized the 7th of May. Even though I won’t be able to see it, It was just an incredible sight to see them progress.
I am doing amazing. I am growing ever more spiritually and applying the need of this Spirit to share with the people. I know that where ever I go is where the Lord needs me to be.
I am doing amazing. I am growing ever more spiritually and applying the need of this Spirit to share with the people. I know that where ever I go is where the Lord needs me to be.
Family I don’t know the plan for the Mother’s Day phone calls, but I will be sure to let you know asap. I am very grateful for the great examples you are and always sharing great experiences in your lives. I had a wonderful experience this Easter by having the greatest focus on the Savior. I know that we will become resurrected beings in our perfect forms and live eternally. I know the demands for following Christ in God's perfect plan is essential. I grew ever more closer to him this Easter. I know he is supplying me according to my needs, and all our needs, if we will just plea. My great gratitude also goes to my sweet grandmothers. I see them as celestial beings, I had a wonderful opportunity in meeting a women, who works in the temple, she in fact reminded me of my two sweet, attentive grandmothers. I remember talking to her about the work in the temple, I remember her testimony she shared with me. However, my mind kept wandering to the testimonies of Grandma Beth and Grandma Bea. How their gentle and subtle words really pierced my heart hearing their testimonies. Their assurance and peace of God's marvelous plan. Their knowledge in what God has in store for them. No matter how many countless life challenges they have faced, they know, and feel what is real. I look up to that, I hope that one day my faith can reach the elevation of those two celestial beings. I need to say this because that precious women who works in the temple shared her testimony to me and my companion and I saw the sweet innocence in her as a child. With one thought in my mind. How blessed am I to have my two grandmothers by my side.
I know that Jesus Christ has risen, he claims the crown and guides us each day. It is my wish to one day rise as he has risen and be where he is.
I love you family and will let you know where I am going next week. I am very excited and hope for the best next change!!!! I am very excited to talk to you all!!!! Remember, MOM can be selfish with the phone - it is HER DAY!!! haha
AJ Yak toj tqil qib'

No comments:
Post a Comment